Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's raining men

Having strep throat has taught me lessons that are very valuable :
1. Makeup Homework sucksssssssss
2. You sound like a man.



Every weekend our band goes to marching band competitions (just for the losers that had know clue that we compete). And this weekend in particular, i had JUST started getting over it.... but then there was the rain. That made me sound like a man. So as the rain was coming down on my sick self i decided to sing the song "It's raining men" written by Paul Jabara and Paul Shaffer (and sang by the Weather Girls). I repeated the lines:
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet!
It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

Everyone seemed to enjoy it so much, i just kept speaking it in my manly voice.

alright, well that is all.

2 comments:

  1. I remember this. It makes me think of the movie "Vampires Suck" every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was probably really funny. Too bad I missed it. Lol

    ReplyDelete