Monday, October 3, 2011

Muskrat Tables

There are many un-important things i could possibly blog about at the moment. But for this particular day i've decided that i should write about how sleepy i am. I could be working on my English project, or my Feature Article for Digital Journalism, maybe even Chemistry work due on Wednesday. but NOOO i'm sleepy and lazy, and i want to go home. Besides writing this for part of my work to be done while ms. harness is gone,I'm also looking up random images on google, just to please the "audience" of this blog. What i have been told today was something particularly interesting. . .


Muskrat Table:

3 comments:

  1. Those are the best kind of tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a muskrat table in my secret land of awesomeness and rainbow flavored houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is a muskrat table? Interesting.....

    ReplyDelete