Monday, April 23, 2012

Something a tad bit personal for once. Pff.

Saturday was Prom. I went to go see my mom's friends while they were working at their aunts/uncles house. I'm honestly shocked, and it's really hard talking about this, but I might as well tell someone, even if its not directly.... But this morning he died. It's really depressing. Last year,around this time, the same friend of my mom's...well, her dad died. He was my best friend in the world. This girl's uncle was the only part left of him that I know, well, knew. He was exactly like him to.....
I guess it's going to be hard to let go of what seemed to be the last trace of Charles, but life goes on right?

I have yet to break down, so hopefully it won't happen.
What's the worst is that Saturday I could've hugged him and said spent more time with him while I was at his house....but I didn't. Okay, enough of information for the day. I think this is an absolutely dreadfuly sad post so.... goodbye my loves

No comments:

Post a Comment