Thursday, May 10, 2012

This is like my next to next to next last blog-i think

Schools nearly out. Obviously we all know this, but I am captain obvious and whatnot, so I must protect the world with my obvious nature.
There is an eye on my mouse pad? So weird.


News flash: People here are really fake. I don't like it at all.
Don't pretend to be nice to me and then tell other people what I do and crap. I just stand them because Im too lazy to actually lash out at someone. It's not worth my time. Plus: Imitation is the highest form of flatter. So I'm glad people like how I look and act enough to copy it :P

What else do I have to get 100 words?
- I dislike complaining
-Also, I stayed up until 1 finishing my english project last night... I have all 11+ extra biography cards and a random drawing on the back of an index card to symbolize their character.
I can't believe I actually worked that hard on something. I think I did quite well.

1 comment: