Friday, May 11, 2012

Today is Friday

Meh. This past week has really sucked. Like one of the worst I've ever had. Oh well. I don't just hate one person, I hate ALL people pretty much. Meh again.

SHUT UP ABOUT THE HATS OMYGODDDDD
NO ONE CARES.

Anywho, the chemistry final is today. Guess who's failing!!!
This kid!


Now I'm going to post pictures on how I feel...


That should symbolize how sucky everything is.

That is what my hair looked like this morning.....................






And finally, 
Lately, I've been watching glee because someones life is dumber than mine and it makes me feel good about myself. But I hate it. It's bad...the old stuff was ok but the new stuff,,,,,wow thats awful


And speaking of glee.....they had an episode with my least favorite person in the world....She's got a son named apple and a husband named chris martin. guess who it is?

Generally i don't have much else to say. 
This is a quite depressing last post. So....I'm not really sorry. Get over it <3


No comments:

Post a Comment