Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Well...

Lately I've been really struggling. Not with just parental things, but just inner struggles I guess you could say.But it's definitely made me stronger although i've been on edge and most people have been noticing it. Did you know in 27 days from today will be my 2 year anniversary since I stopped cutting?2 years ago on the 27th, my grandma died, which was something crazy for me to get through. She was my absolute best friend, but im thankful I had her while I did. But if I can make it through that then I can make it through some crazy lady getting mad at me over eating freakin' bacon. Enough with the cheese, I brought this up because I wanted to say I'm proud of myself. Which is something huge for me to admit.
Anywho-since you all know I used to be that crazy girl in 6th-8th grade, I don't think i'm so crazy anymore....just slightly witty, morbid, and a connoisseur of bad jokes, which I am now proud of.

On a slightly different note: Ms. Harness, I really do want to get my grade up, not only in english but in this class as well, and I realllllyyyyy need to find out what my subject was for the project we're working on. I'm really trying my best to get my grades up, and I know in english while i was gone it went down at least 4 or 5 points. I know I checked it earlier before I went on homebound and it was a lot better.

Oh well. New subject. Nash said jazz band will probably be moved to 5th period. SOOOOOO this means I wont be in jazz band, at least in a class and whatnot. So that means I can at least try to get into AP english III. I really do want to be in it. I know I do better when I push myself into harder experiences. Like when I taught myself math my 4th,5th and 6th grade year because I had to catch up with you gaiys from when I was in Philly. *westside*
But if I get in AP English III then i'll have 3 AP classes next year. Hopefully. Yo.

Who's feeling next year we actually, y'know, make mallory a vocabulary list.
Derp. Did I mention I'm putting in my application for work tomorrow :3
Yeah....


AND OMYGOSH-last night, RuPaul's drag race blah blah blah.. I kinda wanted Chad Michaels to win. She's one of my all time favorite drag queens.

                              
But sadly, she didn't win. But my NEXT FAVORITE did:Sharon Needles.
Did I forget to mention she looks much better on a moving camera than a still camera but whatev.
Pretty much I wrote this to Leah, Ashely, Doyle, and Ms. Harness because, I always forget to tell you these things.
Anyways.Peace. Love. And Bathing Properly

1 comment:

  1. I liked Sharon Needles, I thought she was going to win. Thank you Peyton for that reminder to bath properly, I don't know what I would do without you

    ReplyDelete