Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This week will be restless

So, it all started on monday. I realized that I had to fix our internet once again, homework that night was plentiful because I couldn't get on netflix to watch the movie I promised I would. Whatev.
Last night was interesting, I met Nate, Raj, etc.etc. and then the concert, helping 6th graders, setting everything up because im the only one capable. And I'm a girl??? O.o Whatev(2).
Today? I have piano, turn in job applications, homework etc.etc.
Tomorrow? Hopefully get nails done, and clean. My cousin comes that day to :3 I havent seen him in liek a yur or so.
Friday! drive. drive. drive. ewe
Saturday-prom. nuff said. i will die
Nonetheless, it means I wont be getting sleep. Funnn.
 Merp.
Peyton needs her sleep and whatnot to be somewhat functional and nice.
ANYWHO. i'll probably sleep during spanish today, and just keep doing the work at home.

1 comment:

  1. Sleep is nice, but sadly I haven't had any good sleep in five days, and I think I'm starting to feel the effects of it. Because I am barely awake now and don't see how I can stay awake enough to run tonight

    ReplyDelete