Monday, November 28, 2011

do i need a title? i believe i do

asdfasdf
asdfasdfasdf
asdfasdfad
asdfadsfasdf
asdfasdfad
sdfgdsdfg
asdfasdfadfa
asdfadfadf
asdfadsfa

So that was me trying to find out what font i liked better than the previous one.

On another note, mallory is saying "baaaaaooohhhh" repeatedly and then burst out "ajweofiaje polygamist"

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE:
this is how my thanksgiving went-
1. wake up
2. drive past the crittenden couty line, to the caldwell county line to pick up a wonderful baby and her momme'
3. drive back to my humble abode
4. eat my booty off, due to the fact i knew i wouldn't be eating for the rest of the day
5. play with baby, kitties, and make fun of fat dog across street
6. eat again
7.wait for boyfriend to pick me up
8. go ALLLLLL the way to uniontown
9.meet boyfriends parents/crapton of old people who tackled me
10. get red, embarrassed. tough it out for boyfriend
11. talk to grandfather. . . about the coal mines *facepalm*
12. little boy comes up to dylan and myself and screams
KISS HER ON THE LIPS SO YOU CAN MARRY HER
13. get red; proceed walking to the car
14. get in car, drive a bit, be quiet and then bam... yell at him for putting me into that type of situation.
15. go to another thanksgiving dinner
16. get tackled by a drunk guy

(that was my least favorite part)

AND ON ANOTHER NOTE AGAIN:
micaela and my marriage is amazing as always. What a wonderful wife to be.
wedding anytime soon? is what you must be thinking, but i think a nice spring wedding would be marvelous. Much better than our first plan to do in the fall. YUCK.

Who likes the fall anyways?
I DO! but not when its cold.

adfadfaadsfadf (sorry,trying to get the type to get off bold)
Micaela, likes it as well, but we have proceeded into the coldest part of fall, and in viente some-odd days, it will be winter.

DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A CHANCE OF SNOW HERE IN THE NEXT WEEK! EVEN TOMORROW!!!!!!
ewe right?
brrrr

EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWE
i dont like snow because EVERYTIME it snows i get all sickly >.>

anyways,thats all i have to say for today... more to come most likely. pretty sure i forgot something but oh well


oh wait!!!!!!
i forgot something!
The play!
Omg!
The play!
I forgot!
I SAW MR. FISHER!
IT WAS GREAT
PHENOMENAL EVEN
IT MADE ME HAPPY
AND THE PLAY!
IT WAS MARVELOUS
GOOD EVEN!
GREAT EVEN!
IT WAS LOVELY.


THIS POST, IS INDEED LONG
I UNDERSTAND THAT.
MICAELA THINKS ITS LLONG TO
(THAT WAS AN UNINTENTIONAL FINGER STUTTER)
NYAN CAT!
OMG
I THINK IM DONE NOW
ms. harness says to work on storyboards


OKAY BYE! <3



1 comment:

  1. Oh Peyton, you have to love drunk people that tackle you. That would've made me laugh so hard. But you sound like you had a good Thanksgiving anyway.
    And that the little boy said, it's funny. Kids can just be adorable once every couple years anyway. (:

    ReplyDelete