Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Turtle Sound. Turtle Arms. Awkward Turtle

So yesterday was marvelous. Van Helsing was on. By far the point that makes me die laughing every time is my favorite part of the entire movie... Its the dialogue between the friar and frankenstein saying:
(Frankintein)-- SAVE ME
(Friar)-- BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DIE!
(Frankenstein)--BUT I WANT TO LIVEEEEEEE
(Friar)--...alright...

I have no reason as of to why i think it is so funny, but it is.

my views on babies: they're adorable. i love babies. they're cute, they poop, they eat. Them and myself have many things in common

my views on mops: They smear dirt around. Them and i are not similar in any way.

my views on world civ: I love it. it's is one of my favorite classes. Suggs has awesome ties

my views on cats: i LOVE them ( someone remind me to add a picture of my kitten cats later)

my views on days off school: I LOVE THEM.

my views on my mothers decision to vote yesterday: she's a bit overboard by her choices

my views on scooters: i fall off them

my views on micaela: i love her

my views on the word "lol" : i use it wayyyyy to much

my views on the post: ....no comment

2 comments:

  1. Hey remember to add pictures of your kitten cats :) your welcome XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting. I like kittens too:) btw, remember to post a pitcher of a kitten. That post was really random:)

    ReplyDelete