Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blog post number 2 without a title. I guess I'll just leave it blank until I come back to school.
My schedule seems to be different now. Completely that is. Otherwise I wouldnt be blogging at night would I? My mother is on night shift at her work, and this is the only time that my brain is still functioning. During the day I'm trying to sleep. This means avoiding the migranes I've been getting in the mornings lately.

But anyways, Today i had my first actual thingy for home hospital stuff. It was interesting actually. I DID CHEMISTRY AND SOMEWHAT UNDERSTOOD IT! I was kinda proud:)

So I really don't have much insight on things going on.
I do have interesting facts to share though.

1. I'm picking up my prom dress either Friday or early next week:


2. I'm crazily making a new piece for GSA because.....well I'm not happy with one of my pictures
Butttttt, Hayden is coming with me saturday, so woo I guess. And I get to see my best friend <3

3. My dog has more gray whiskers than black now.

4. I get my staples and stitches out Thursday.

5. I also get my hair did then :D


Now cute because im awesome :)







4 comments:

  1. That picture is adorable!!! I hope you find the right dress. That one in the picture is very pretty and looks very nice. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Thursday, today, sounds like it's going to be quite an awesome day! I hope all your GSA stuff goes good, too. You'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better soon! You should have work from me...if you have any questions about it, just send me an e-mail. Take care of yourself, and I'll see you after spring break!

    ReplyDelete