Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I have to admit something: I miss band. Terribly. I know Nash is probably mad because I had to have surgery on short notice, but being back at school by last week to practice and this week to actually have school 8ish hours is just unrealistic. If i walk up my stairs my legs wobble. What would happen to me if I went up and down the stairs the millions of times I do during the day? Oh god, it would be bad. I still take naps everyday. It's like i get so exhausted I can't even move. But back to the subject of band, I miss it. I miss everyone in it, except Kelsey, and stupid Sara. I don't like her even more now that she was in percussion. You know what'll happen with that during marching band? I'll have to throw a fit on her so she'll stop playing the marimba. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR. oh god. Make me wanna kill myself. I think what I miss most is being in the back with Hayden and Reid. They make me laugh so much. Other than that I miss my darlings. You know, the ones i have almost every class with? Yeah them. I really cannot wait to get back; I feel lost without seeing my friends everyday. It's still just so weird. Meh.

4 comments:

  1. We miss you Peyton, especially in band it's really weird when you're no there. Even weirder when Sarah played percussion for concert fest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE GOT A NEW PIECE AND IT'S FUN. WE LEFT NASH A NOTE ABOUT CHAIR POSITIONS AND HE GAVE ME 1ST EUPH PART. I LOVE BAND AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!good job dylan!
    did i ever mention to you guys that i literally cried when i found out about sara.. yeah,almost hated band that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah haha. Sarahs back to playing Euphonium. And Jake specifically asked for 3rd part so I could play a higher part and I kinda wanted to cry.

    ReplyDelete