Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I feel like i should post more, to make up for how late some of my blogs have been. I really don't have much to say though... I woke up early just so I could start working on my home work. Ok, that's a lie. I woke up because of my nightmares.
Those dreams are awful. It's sad. After my surgery, with all the medication they gave me at the hospital, I'm just terrified to sleep. I use reading as an excuse to stay up. What is the end result of that? I get sick. Like 3 times in the past 5 days. I get all fever-y and sick-y and sore. It sucks.
I also woke up early today because I need to get homework done. Oh yay...


Happy Birthday Micaela <3

I have a feeling today will be good. But maybe not. I won't spoil the surprise.
Have a lovely day ladies :) and boy

1 comment: