Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I fail. Normally I do better learning by myself: but I have yet to figure some things out. They are about to send me into some type of hysteria. Geometry I've never been amazing at, but doing it on my own? 1. no motivation 2.when motivation comes, i get confused. Chemistry, God I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I'm about to send a non completed paper to her, I have no other choice.

NOW ANOTHER SUBJECT
My hair, from the purple I put in it............

IT'S FREAKING TURNING GRAY.

But only at the roots.
I pray to god (yes, if you don't agree with this, I pray to Allah, Buddha, any other god, idc) that it doesn't become completely gray. I think purple suits me, and my personality.

I think i'm becoming obsessed with colors. Bright colors. I love green, I enjoy a pastel yellow (i hate yellow?!), AND I FREAKING LOVE PINK. but not like
HEY GUIS IM A SLU-STUPID BARBIE



But more like:
I'm sure that doesn't explain much. Other than that, my love for other colors are the same.

3 comments:

  1. I will laugh for 4325 years if you're hair turns grey. Maybe it's all the stress and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like colors too Peyton, but not that much. You put purple in your hair? When? I mish you, come back now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll show you when i come back. its so legit gray i swear

    i colored it that way like two weeks ago leah :P you'll love it;; and i miss you to darling <3

    ReplyDelete