Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm trying to find new things to be interested in. I'm looking into things that will effect me in how to become a better person, or to at least calm me down from my frequent craziness. So far I've decided to do a painting and work on piano more. I haven't gotten very far along on either.
I could schedule my life to get more work done...but I would probably procrastinate more. Not that I procrastinate now, because I do work everyday, even last night I worked on homework until 11 at night. mmmm homework.

As you all know, I have a hard time with chemistry. I think we all know who I am in this :



1 comment:

  1. Everyone has a hard time in CHemistry. I really don't understand much in that class, it mostly just flies right over my head. I'm just skating by with an A I don't know how I have managed to keep.

    ReplyDelete