Thursday, March 1, 2012

In the next few days?

I have a lot of junk going on. Today, possibly getting my hair done, just so i "feel better". That's what my mom says, i really don't know. Tomorrow? I'm getting an MRI done, then i have a follow up at 2. MMMMM. This shows to make sure i need surgery and the guy isn't opening me up for nothing. BUT I'LL GET A GNARLY SCAR if i do. Saturday, i'm going to paducah to get matting etc. for my gsa project. Speaking of which, i need to finish tonight. oh my. Then sunday? i plan on eating my ice cream cake again since i'm not allowed to eat after 8 tonight, or some time of the sort.

Other than this i don't have much to say. but i really have to pee

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what are you going to do with your hair, I am so sorry you are so sick Peyton, but you will get better and be all happy and junk like normal

    ReplyDelete