Wednesday, January 25, 2012

i dedicate this to sir dylan doyle



















pajama jeans: i only know one person who can semi-pull off/own one without me wanting to criticize their judgement. Crazy. Worst invention EVARRRR.

I AM THE BANANA KING

reindeer: clean all your antlers!!!!! O.o

and that is how the cookie crumbles.

are you my mother??

never give a peyton a cookie.

i got cards and junk :3 kennidayy is so sincere. what a wonderful, homewrecker!!

shut up dylan.

OMG DON'T EVER WAKE ME UP EVERY 20 MINUTES WHILE IM NAPPING, IT FRUSTRATES ME


meow mix?

paste is whenever you eat it.


i'm so tired, i know i dont make ay sense... yeah, freaky bruh.



hopefully today i wont make nonsense about the perception of time and nomadic reasoning like i did yesterday...

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
THE DENTIST LIKES MY TEETH!
UNLIKE MY MOTHER;; SHE HAS TO GO TO A "speicalist"

today i has piano theory class thingy. yahoo.
uhm....what else, oh im going to pick out my homecoming dress even though i kinda don't wanna go ._.

lameeeeeeeeeeee

kennidy likes baby powder on her diapy.. lawl

its only 8:24 and i really can't think of anything interesting, i apologize.

4 comments:

  1. I love me some pajama jeans:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just some crazy pictures. And pajama jeans aren't the worst invention ever. Not by far. The Snuggie is probably worse. You need to find some more pictures while I play Temple Run so I can look at them again when I die. Again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what those last few pictures have to do with narwhals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to lie, "narwhals" KINDA freak me out- just a little.

    ReplyDelete