Tuesday, January 17, 2012

i shall type this all with one hand

Welp, as most people know, I have a pinched/compressed nerve somewhere in my right wrist. Evidently its very close to a stress fracture.YIPEE
mkay enough of that.
i had a legit week of no school. thank god for snow days....but it wasn't even a snow day..lame.
paula dean has diabetes. thats what happens whenever you watch the news
also, according to news channel 6, sheep shearing is considered an olympic sport
cucumbers
i dont want google to shut down :(
im kinda angry this is all got deleted and i have to retype everything.WHAT I SAID WAS IMPORTANT AND IT LOGGED ME OUT
SOPA PROTEST AGGGGG!
uhm. yeah so tomorrow is gunna suck without facebook
johnny depp is my phone background.
chris martin has a child named apple

things i need to do this week:chemistry
gosh i need to clean my room so i can work on my gsa. i need a clean room as a BACKGROUND for the possible concepts to be used ..
workin on that this weekend bruh
and work on black history month junk. *rolls eyes*
I want mac n' cheese
I want salt
I want my stuffed penguin
I want a blanket
I want to get a quarter to pay leahs mom back
I WANT ALL THESE THINGS. THEY ARE NECESSITIES

2 comments: