Monday, January 30, 2012

so my computer crashed.

my computer crashed. This weekend was busy anyways, but i had my article and junk done. Omgosh. and it didn't save on my flashdrive. CURSES.

anyways i drove a crap-ton this weekend. including: taking mother to the ER, Babysitting in princeton, marion, etc. etc. driving to physical therapy. and to all band kids

IM ALLOWED TO PLAY DURING BAND! <3 ^_^

oh and uhm......... i forgot the other interesting things that happened. BUTTTTTTT i took care of the cutest baby of all the babies. ALL THE BABIES!

terra brought homecoming dresses and junk and yeah. excited like crazy. but not for the dance. Just dylan and stuff.

Last night, totally made an aggravated post about critical people and junk. yeah...............

oh and i hope you like my background.... mawwowy fixed it awl special and junk. Did i mention mallory is going to homecoming? yep. and so is....i dunno. but i force her of ALL THE PEOPLE, because im sure dylan could take her home :P

uhm...... my life is loser-y right now.... and i miss my computer :(

it crashed when i was on facebook last night. radda raaaaaa. but its ok. the d wasn't working on it anyways.

mainly, i just wanted to make this post to let everyone know...i can play again, and im excited. although physical therapy hurts and makes me wanna kill something there are amazing amounts of upsides to it:
1. driving time.
2. wrist gets better
3. i can write again...kinda
4. i can play in band if its not like...marching band music continuously
5. i wont be bored during band anymore
6i don't have to wear and unfashionable wrist brace with my prom dress
7. mr. fisher wont make lame wrist jokes
8. nash wont get mad at percussion
9. not as much acupuncture
10. NO MORE TWITCHING

etc. etc.
yeah its awesome and im happy and junk. Hopefully when i go home my computer will work :3 mommas gettin someone to fixeth it, and what not.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It's good that your wrist is better. You sure do have a long list of positives. There aren't really any negatives though. I'm glad that you're better dear! :)
    Oh, yeah, it does suck that your computer crashed. That's always bad. I would die if my computer ever crashed. I just got it for Christmas so I hope it doesn't. Haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. well today when i go to paducah for my lady doctor visit thingy, we're taking my computer to get fixed, and it's saved on my computer so i'll be able to turn it in tomorrow :)
    maybe.... i dunno

    ReplyDelete
  3. im super happy that you can play in band again! i missed you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete