Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Am i a bad person?

Last night Mallory introduced me to the most incredible hollywood undead song. It is probably the worst thing to make me happy, but i was really put in a good mood. The end is kinda sad whenever the approx. 5 year old is singing. It makes me almost feel guilty about listening to it, but then i hit the replay button what i think was about 12 times. It was a really pleasant night after that. While i was being happy to the song, i also ate cookies my mother and i made last night. They made me SO SICK but It was worth it. No kidding, the feeling afterward was awful, but at least they tasted like jesus.
Thats about the only interesting thing i have to say. Maybe except for: during the play, the guy that was a character in the play's play that was dressed in drag, was my absolute favorite character. When he wasn't in the play's play, he had awesome green shorts, tights, and a funny irish looking type ball hat. He honestly looked like peter pan. . . i wanted his shorts. . . .

4 comments:

  1. I love that song so much <3 and Hollywood Undead. They make my days so much better. :) I wish that I could fly, way up in the sky, like a bird so high, oh i might just try...i love that part. :) anyways, sorry the jesus cookies made you sick :( and i really wish i couldve gone to the play with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was pretty terrible, except the beyonce' dance the one guy did.
    I ate a jesus cookie this morning, and it didnt hurt much, but once we figure out why i cant eat much without getting sick i'm going to eat all the jesus cookies in the WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that song! Haha. It is pretty funny. I was looking up some of their new stuff on YouTube last summer and I came upon that one. I totally understand what you mean by that.
    You're so right! That guy did look like Peter Pan and his shorts were kinda awesome. For the play they were probably the best anyway. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. His Shorts was Mighty Spiffy!!! he was my fav Character too! all in all the play was just weird to me. i didnt like it one bit lol.

    ReplyDelete