Tuesday, February 21, 2012

it is tuesday, and i have yet to make a blog

Nothing interesting has happened over the weekend. All i generally did was lay in a florist shop on the floor to get pictures for GSA. A picture* my bad.
Generally, my concept is simple. It's going to be about what inspires me most. I chose Coldplay.
I chose 10-15 songs to choose from, and from there i'm doing something different for each one. Show what it represents to me. To involve different new media techniques I'm not only doing photography but other things as well. Once i finish what i'm going to do for each song out of the 15, i'm going to choose 10 that are represented best by my interpretation.

Ok, now that i've completely wrote about something that even bored me to death, i don't have much more to say. I'm not prepared for the world civ test today. Thats about it.

3 comments:

  1. That dang world civ test. I forgot about it. I was able to answer most of the study guide without notes so maybe I don't even need to study after all. Haha, just kidding. I probably should, it would help.
    Did you get a pretty picture? I bet so. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not prepared for that test either. I don't think many people are lol.
    I hate how we only have like a week or so to go over stuff before he gives us a test on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks taylor :) i actually got a few good ones. they're up on facebook.

    ReplyDelete